- Q?I BOUGHT MY COPY FROM THE MAC APP STORE AND CAN’T PLAY ONLINE, WHAT DO I DO?
We are aware of the issue some Mac users have experienced in getting Cargo Commander to play online. This has been fixed and version 1.1.0 has been uploaded to the Mac App Store. If it has not appeared yet for you it may take up to 24 hours for it to appear.
- Q?ARE THERE ANY NEW UPDATES OR PATCHES I SHOULD KNOW OF?
The latest Version 1.1.3 is now Available on Steam!
- Heater and sprinklers have been repaired, so no Christmas theme anymore
- Postcards can still be found (though less of them, and no reward anymore for 10 postcards sent)
- Minimum screen height reduced to 720, to support 1280×720 resolutions for some mac screens
- Added ‘reset career’ option
- Fixed bug that could cause drawings to disappear when deleting email messages
Previous Patch Update:
- a snowy Home Container (due to a broken heater and faulty sprinklers)
- a new song to comfort the Cargo Commander’s lonely holiday
- find postcards and send them to your loved ones and co-workers
- send 10 postcards and get a reward
- Q?I HAVE PROBLEMS WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Dear gamer, if you are playing the game on Steam and are having problems with Cargo Commander, please visit these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the official Steam Forums that may help point you in the direction of a quick and easy fix:
Basic Troubleshooting for Windows:
Programs Which May Interfere With Steam:
If these do not work please send in a customer support mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q?I WANT TO PLAY CARGO COMMANDER ON MY MAC ON STEAM! BUT IT DOES NOT START!
“Steam is working hard to resolve the issue with its “big screen” beta and should post a fix soon! In the meantime you can work around the problem by bypassing steam and opening the application in its folder which can be found here: /Users/”your mac username”/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/cargo commander/CargoCommander.app”
STEAM BIG PICTURE UPDATE: Steam has recently uploaded a patch to fix the start up issue with Cargo Commander. You must make sure you’re running the most current version of steam. You might have to close steam and reopen it for the update to appear. You can click on the “steam” tab at the top and then click “check for steam client updates…” to start the update.
- Q?WHAT DO I NEED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THIS GAME?
OS: Windows Vista/7
Processor: 2 GHz – Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed
Memory: 2 GB
Hard drive: 120 MB
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card – Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
OS: OS X 10.6.3, or later
Memory: 2 GB
Hard drive: 120 MB
Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB video memory
- Q?I HAVE A MAC AND MY SCREEN IS ALL GREEN AND PURPLE! IS THIS EXPERIMENTAL ART?
Unfortunately not. Certain mac versions apparently like to do this. If you go to the Options menu you will find a gamma slider, if you wiggle it the screen should turn normal again. But if you like this funky way of playing the game go right ahead!